The warm-weather season has arrived and everyone is poised to spend time outdoors! At Archadeck of West Central & Southwest Ohio we cater to all things outdoor living. This means we can design and build the perfect outdoor living environment to fit your needs and fill it with all the accouterments that make the time you utilize so special. One of our most popular outdoor items among Dayton and Cincinnati area homeowners is the Big Green Egg.
The Big Green Egg is widely acclaimed as the original American-designed ceramic cooker and this modern culinary marvel stands alone as the most versatile barbecue and outdoor cooking product on the market. Eggs offer more capabilities than all other conventional cookers combined. From the perfect steak, melt-in-your-mouth ribs to appetizers and desserts, the Big Green Egg does it all. In addition, the Egg comes in six convenient sizes to choose from, so there is a model to fit any lifestyle or budget.
As your local Big Green egg dealer, we often share Egg recipes to make your outdoor cooking and dining experience more delicious. As we move into spring, farmers markets and local gardens will soon be overflowing with fresh vegetables. With this in mind, we have chosen a few meat-free recipes perfect for making the most from the season’s fresh selections.
- 3 cups zucchini, shredded
- 1 ⅔ cups sugar
- ⅔ cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup walnuts or pecans
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- Set your EGG for indirect cooking, with the convEGGtor. Stabilize at 350°F/177°C.
- Grease the bottoms of 2 loaf pans. Mix the zucchini, sugar, oil, vanilla, and eggs in a bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients. Pour into loaf pans.
- Cook 45 minutes-1 hour.
Indian Curry Summer Vegetable Pan Grill
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 cups broccoli cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup red onion cut into thin 1” strips
- 1 red bell pepper cut into thin 1” strips
- 1 1⁄2 cups yellow squash cut in 1⁄2” slices
- 1⁄4 cup sweetened coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon Bouillon Seasoned Vegetable Base
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- Set EGG for direct cooking (no convEGGtor) at 400°F/204°C.
- In a bowl, mix coconut milk, Seasoned Vegetable Base, curry powder and black pepper.
- Combine vegetables in a Stir-Fry and Paella Pan.
- Pour mixture over vegetables and place pan directly on EGG.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes or until vegetables are soft and fork-tender.
In addition to our large selection of Big Green Eggs and Eggcessories, we also carry Artleflame outdoor grills. Arteflame pairs the art of cooking with the ambiance of a backyard fire pit. With Memorial Day and Father’s Day right around the corner, now is the time to place your order!
Contact us today to learn more at (513) 897 – 2040 or (937) 848-7040 or email us email@example.com.