A customer’s first concern is generally when their project will be completed, and this is completely understandable, you’re excited and ready to spend time in your outdoor living space. It is only natural to anticipate the enjoyment a new outdoor living space provides! But for Archadeck of West Central & Southwest Ohio, our first concern is getting the project done correctly, in a timely manner and with the safety of you and your family in mind.
Ensuring a smooth, timely project depends heavily on having all the “bases covered” in terms of planning. Most of the homework required to begin your outdoor living space is covered as part of our planning process. However, there are items that the customer is responsible for and it is always best to have these prepared and in-hand prior to beginning your project, these include but are not limited to:
- Gaining the approval from your HOA (Home Owners Association)?
- Are there restrictive covenants that will not allow the build of your structure on that property of land? What about Green Space covenants?
- Can you be prepared to pay for a stamped engineer letter on the plans if the need arises?
- Do you have a plot plan that includes proper setbacks for building?
- Have you received zoning approval from the city for the proposed use of land?
These are only a few of the factors that can affect the build timeline. It’s important to get the HOA’s approval to build since they have the final say on how the property will be altered. An HOA isn’t the only thing that can hold beginning and completion of your proposed addition back, there could also be restrictive covenants which can deny the build from happening on the property to preserve the value of adjoining land. These are all things we will ask you. It is your responsibility as the homeowner to research and provide information to ensure the build timeline is on schedule.
Once the planning prerequisites have been addressed, Archadeck of West Central & Southwest Ohio also asks each of our clients to go over a “to do” checklist prior to our crews arriving to begin your project. These are in place to ensure not only a timely project timeline, but also as safety precautions for you, your family, your pets and our team members. These include but are not limited to:
- Clearing the yard of any debris, including trash, animal feces, etc. and making sure the area is clean of any toys, or outdoor furniture.
- In addition to cleaning up the yard where workers will be, make sure there is a designated area that materials can be dropped off, Archadeck wants to ensure the materials are being delivered properly and in a timely manner.
- To ensure the safety of both furry family members and the Archadeck crew, we ask that you keep pets out of the area and put them in a safer environment during that period of building.
Our utmost concern is to ensure you receive the best experience you can with us, and we believe that we can achieve this by working together and overcoming any obstacles that might stand in our way!
If you are ready to begin the process of transforming your outdoors into a beloved outdoor destination, Archadeck of West Central & Southwest Ohio Is here to help you begin. Contact us today to discover how smooth your outdoor living space addition can be! You can reach us at (937) 848-7040 or (513) 897-2040. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Let this be the year that Archadeck makes your outdoor living dreams come true.”