The Big Green Egg makes the perfect gift for Father’s Day! Even if that special man in your life isn’t a virtuoso on the grill, a Big Green Egg is versatile, easy to operate and offers a wide range of culinary choices to enjoy.Widely acclaimed as the original American-designed ceramic cooker, an Egg is known as a modern culinary marvel that stands alone as the most versatile barbecue and outdoor cooking product on the market. Eggs offer more capabilities than all other conventional cookers combined. From the perfect steak, melt-in-your-mouth ribs to appetizers and desserts, The Big Green Egg comes in five convenient sizes to choose from, so there is a model to fit any lifestyle or budget.
Archadeck of West Central and Southwest Ohio is your Big Green Egg authorized dealer, so now is the time to place your order in time to give Dad the ultimate outdoor cooking experience in time for Father’s Day! In addition, spring through fall are the best seasons for making the most out of the time you and your family spend outdoors — and some of our most cherished moments are spent dining and preparing food alongside the beauty and ambiance only Mother Nature can provide.
With Father’s Day quickly approaching, the deadline to place an order in time for Dad’s big day is also quickly approaching. If Dad is already enjoying the benefits of his own Big Green Egg, we also have a huge assortment of Eggcessories and accoutrements perfect for enhancing his Eggsperience…
In honor of Father’s Day and May being National Barbecue Month we would like to share one of our favorite recipes we prepare on our Big Green Egg — from our family at Archadeck of West Central & Southwest Ohio to yours–If you’re looking for a recipe to bring summer to your table year round, this is it.
Smoked Brat Kabobs
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 3 tablespoons hot mustard
- 1 package (14 ounces) Johnsonville Smoked Brats
- 2 medium sweet red peppers, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1⁄2 inch pieces 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- In a resealable plastic bag or bowl, combine soy sauce, apple juice concentrate and hot mustard for marinade. Add vegetables. Seal bag or cover container; refrigerate for one hour.
- Drain and reserve marinade.
- Set the EGG for direct cooking at 350°F/177°C.
- Thread sausage and vegetables alternatively on Big Green Egg Flexible Skewers. Brush with reserved marinade.
- Grill on EGG for 15 to 20 minutes or until sausage is hot and vegetables are crisp-tender, turning and basting frequently with reserved marinade.
- Serve immediately. Makes 4 servings.
Don’t delay, time is running out to ensure the most savory gift for that special someone, or yourself. Stop by our showroom at 237 South Main Street in Historic Waynesville, OH to view our wide selection of Big Green Eggs & Eggcessories.
Contact Archadeck of West Central & Southwest Ohio at (513) 897–2040 & (937) 848 – 7040 or via email at email@example.com to order your Big Green Egg today. This is truly the gift that keeps on giving all year long!